General terms of sale are contracted by the buyer; the flight ticket can be transmitted in a third party as a present by indicating it to us. The person possessing the flight ticket is considered as accepting our general terms of sale.
The flight ticket can be bought on the www.air-pegasus.com site, by email, by telephone, to our office and by telephone or with our partner.
1. The flight ticket includes:
– The preparation and the inflating of the balloon for the flight
– The flight
– The packing of the balloon
– The glass of champagne and the certificate of baptism in hot-air balloon.
– The return on the site of take-off.
2. Price lists: the prices (except particular distinction) are valid over one year.
These prices include VAT and insurance.
3. Flight cancellation:
a) Hot Air balloon fights are completely dependent on weather and only the pilot has authority to decide whether a flight goes ahead. We reserve the right to cancel a flight due to unsuitable weather conditions at any time up to the moment of take-off.
b) Every ticket unless otherwise mentioned is valid 2 years. The accommodation in the Prestige Packages cannot be cancelled even if the flight does not take place.
4. Boarding policy:
With the status of passengers Airline Company, Air Pegasus Montgolfieres is submitted to the Warsaw Convention. The pilot has complete discretion and authority on the passengers and on the flight crew.
5. Flight policy:
The average duration of a flight is of one hour. The pilot reserves the right to modify the duration, the takeoff point, the hour of meeting and all which concerns the flight.
6. Litigation: The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all litigation resulting from this contract or our services is our place of business headquarters.
Civil liability insurance is included in the price ticket for each passenger. The level of insurance is in accordance with international agreements covering air transportation required by the Warsaw Convention. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment and personal effects including clothing brought with you on the flight nor for death or personal injury above the level of our insurance coverage. If you do not consider the amount of insurance cover would be adequate to compensate you for any loss whether for death, personal injury or damage to your belongings you should take out your own additional insurance.
In each of our flight regions, we reserve the right to sub-contract flights to companies under contract with Air Pegasus Montgolfières. All our partner companies are licensed by the French Civil Aviation Authority.
1. The flight ticket is valid 2 years (except particular distinction) from its purchase date. You can make many attempts as possible during the period of validity of the ticket. Any request of extension or other must be necessarily made before the expiry date of the ticket. Past this date, the ticket will be lost.
2. Reservation: Each passenger in our balloons must be booked in advance by phone or email.
3. Flight confirmation:
In order to confirm your flight, you must telephone the contact number (details are found on the ticket confirmation letter) between 24 hours and 12 hours prior the scheduled take-off time, to confirm weather conditions are suitable for flying and to reconfirm the meeting point and time.
If cancellation 72 hours before the flight any cool after it deadlines expenses can be committed.
5. Medical conditions:
We are not qualified to confirm your fitness to fly. It is your responsibility to ensure you are fit to fly. You must not fly if you are suffering from any serious medical condition or have recently undergone surgery unless you have been issued with a doctor’s certificate stating you are fit to fly. The baskets are not equipped with seats except particular demand.
You should wear appropriate clothing as is advised in our flight information.
7. Retraction, guarantees, modifications and cancellations: in accordance to the French Consumer’s code L-121-21, clients have 14 days to retract their purchase made via internet. Any clause by which the client renounces his right to retract his purchase is null and void. The 14 day delay begins the day the client receives his purchase after which time the sale is considered definitive. Should the client request a refund, he simply needs to send an email and the same postal address as on the original order.
8. Freedom of information law of 6 January 1978: in accordance with the Freedom of information law, all personal data concerning the purchaser may not be automatically utilized. The purchaser has the right to request the deletion or rectification of all or some of the data concerning them. The data requested by us is necessary for the processing of our clients orders and are obligatory, however this data will not be sold or exchanged with any other third party.
9. Storage and proof: We are obliged to store our invoices and order forms for a period of 10 years according to the French law 1369-4 and 1348 of the French Civil Code.
10. The Client declares to have had the possibility to verify the details of his order and the total price and to have corrected any errors before finalizing his order.
Air Pegasus Montgolfières
4 rue du magasin
28320 ARMENONVILLE LES GATINEAUX
Tél : (33) 2 37 31 01 96